Monday, July 26, 2010

Where is the oil drain plug on a road king (2006)?

towards the front, on the side to the left , on the oil pan. you will need a 1/4 inch allen/ 5/8 socket to remove it, and the o ring part number is 11105


which you can by at any h-d shop. my boyfriend is a harley tech.Where is the oil drain plug on a road king (2006)?
Should be right on the bottom of the engine on the same side as the pipes. You'll have to look underneath. It's flush with the bottom, should look like a 5/8'; nut.Where is the oil drain plug on a road king (2006)?
I envy you


Road Glide is in my dreams every night


oh


*


the naught of steed





gets me peed





The wind and trace





is not in my face





The sorrow is might





until I steal yours,





in the dark of night.
It's right near the drain plug for the trans.
It's located directly above that puddle in your garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment