Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Has anyone ever had there oil changed at monroe and the drain plug fell out and the motor locked up.?

Yes, go directly to the place you had your oil change done at and complain complain complain! They should cover replacing your motor!Has anyone ever had there oil changed at monroe and the drain plug fell out and the motor locked up.?
Make sure to have all your vehicle records available. Be prepared that they want their garage to do the work with a motor that has the same amount of miles as your car. Don't let them get a motor that has more! Report Abuse
Has anyone ever had there oil changed at monroe and the drain plug fell out and the motor locked up.?
Read your invoice-in fine print it might say that you have to bring it to them first before you can seek outside garage opinions %26amp; if you do you waive their responsibility. Report Abuse

And lastly, if they are a franchise, contact the corporate headquarters. They should have a district manager or franchise department that would oversee that shop and they can get things rolling smoother too. Report Abuse

nope
Not me, I don't know where Monroe is but that happended to me once after I went to jiffy lube! I ended up paying $2,500 to have the engine rebuilt. Later I heard that I may have been able to get Jiffy Lube to pay for it, they may even have insurance that covers it, but it has to be done fairly soon after the incident. Let me know if I can be of further help!
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment