Friday, July 30, 2010

Had oil changed by dealer,they left drain plug loose and I lost all oil?

I usually do it myself,but I took my truck to the dealer for $35.00 oil change.Next morning there's a giant oil spill under my truck and the drain plug is so loose it spun off with one turn.It ruined my driveway and I now I have no way to work unless I walk 5 miles to the auto parts store and get 5 quarts of oil...walk back and replenish the oil so I can drive to work.What do you think the dealer will do to make up for shoddy service?Had oil changed by dealer,they left drain plug loose and I lost all oil?
Don't touch the truck. Call the dealer and explain the problem. Have the dealer pay for a tow truck to come a get the truck. Put the drain plug back like it was. Good luck.Had oil changed by dealer,they left drain plug loose and I lost all oil?
Bug?


if you tell the Dealer that you accidentally caused the drain plug too come completely, out and ruin the drive and whatever else,, he's going too seize the opportunity too say that: How do we know that you weren't trying too sabotage our work, too try and get us to have to buy you a new engine?


Whenever anyone of you are in this predicament you do not touch the vehicle! You get a camera(still or video and you record any and all


possibilities.
I don't know what they will do, but when I worked in a garage the owner would have had me out there filling the oil and cleaning the driveway
Honstley, I think your gonna be hard pressed to get anything out of them. However, if you do want them to be lyiable for the dammage, don't touch the car. Leave it where it sits. If you drive it anymore, they'll just say that you caused harm to the motor without calling them first and you won't get a dime. Also, don't try to take it to another shop. If you add more oil to it and let another shop check it out, they'll blame you for not bringing it to them first. I would give them a call right when they open and demand that someone come down and check out the problem. Good Luck
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment