Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wal-Mart services technican messed up my oil pan when changing my oil... he turned the drain plug the wrong?

way until he realized he was damaging the thread inside of the oil pan, they filed a claim and i called acura and they gave me an estimate of 700 dollars to fix. do you think that the insurance company for wal-mart will pay for damage that I know! he caused, his manger informed me that the technican was working there 2-3 months only and he's made ';a lot of mistakes'; i am not awaiting a call from the insurance adjustor... any tips? comments? what i should do? thank you! the car is a 1997 acura 3.0cl 6cyclinderWal-Mart services technican messed up my oil pan when changing my oil... he turned the drain plug the wrong?
Talk to the manager. If that doesn't work, call someone at corporate. I've had a bad experience with Wal-Mart's automotive department. When I spoke with a higher up (it's been awhile and I don't remember exactly who), he offered to pay for everything. I just needed to send him the bill.Wal-Mart services technican messed up my oil pan when changing my oil... he turned the drain plug the wrong?
Bring the estimate to the manager. They will most likely pay for the repairs. Doesn't matter how long the person has been working there. You may have to wait untill all the paper work is done to get your money but I would believe it will happen
Wallmart should pay for it. Make arangments with the manager to have them pay the bill for your mechanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment