Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have a murray riding mower and i cant find the drain plug to change the oil could anyone help me?

.I have a murray riding mower and i cant find the drain plug to change the oil could anyone help me?
yes, the drain plug is located just in front of the oil pan on the bottom left. be sure to place a coffee can under the plug first. please recycle.I have a murray riding mower and i cant find the drain plug to change the oil could anyone help me?
perhaps the murray lawnmower web site could assist you,good luck





some times there on the bottom of the motor, and some times there on the side of motor by the base,





if you have a Push mower then it,s likey to be under the deck side at the bottom of the motor,
they are usually at the bottom of the oil filler tube.do not tip it on it's side to drain the oil.Stuart didn't notice you said riding mower. hope this helps.
Depends on what kind of motor it has. Usually, Murray uses Briggs - Stratton motors. Open the oil filler plug, and turn the mower on its side to drain the oil.





- Stuart
Hi:





Go to the internet and type Murray Riding Mowers.


You should be able to get the information.


I had a lawn boy and lost my manual and I got it through the internet free.


Good Luck
i dont know ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment